Online Ticket Purchasing Instructions
- Have either your PayPal information or a credit card ready. If you do not have a PayPal account, just pay as a guest – or as a one time transaction – with a credit card.
- Click on the button below to go to PayPal and have your payment processed. The option to select your number of tickets will be on the next screen.
- You will be asked for your shipping address. We will not ship tickets to you. This is so we can collect demographic information. Thanks!
- Once you pay for your ticket(s), you will receive a receipt from PayPal via email. THIS IS ONLY YOUR RECEIPT.
- Your ticket order will be processed and put in the Will Call here at the Museum at 233 South 3rd Street in Fernandina Beach. You may pick up your ticket(s) before or on the day of the Tour, April 2nd. Please bring your PayPal receipt to pick up your ticket(s).
PAYPAL SALES ARE CLOSED. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE MUSEUM FOR $25 ON APRIL 2ND.
Thank you for investing in our Cottages and Courtyards Tour fundraiser. All proceeds benefit the Amelia Island Museum of History. We really appreciate it! Our policy has always been that tickets are nonrefundable for fundraisers. Fundraisers like this help to sustain the Museum throughout the year.
We hope that you will enjoy the tour this year!